Adjunct Training Faculty
To support our growth, Cambridge Leadership Groups seeks part-time, contract faculty, based in the U.S. Timeframes and schedules vary according to client needs. Typical engagements run multiple days. Seeking faculty with both in-person and virtual delivery experience. Travel may be required, including outside the U.S.
- Using our content and delivery methodology, you will deliver highly interactive and transformativeleadership development solutions to participants from a client company.
- Our solutions will require you to expertly challenge people to step out of their comfort zone.
- Solutions may include one or more of the following: in-person programs (1-2 days), webinars,virtual group coaching sessions, virtual one-on- one coaching sessions
- Your audience may consist of any of the following: senior leaders, mid-level leaders, front-lineleaders or individual performers who are required to lead without formal authority.
- Continuous learning and skill development
- Maintains up-to- date knowledge of industry and business trends
- Maintains open communication with various CLG team members throughout all phases of solution delivery
- Collaborates with other CLG team members to aid in development of an extraordinary client experience
- Strong facilitation and communication skills
- Strong executive presence
- High level of business acumen
- Demonstrated positive disposition and ability to sustain high energy over the course of two days
- Able to provide a consistent participant experience regardless of presentation format (in-person and virtual)
- Strong client service orientation
- Comfortable delivering in-person without the use of much technology; strong memory skills
- Good conflict management skills
- Strong collaboration/teamwork skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Computer literacy
- Must be able to travel throughout the contiguous US; travel typically requires a two-night stay
- 5+ years delivering high-impact training or coaching to the audiences listed above
- Experience delivering in face-to- face and virtual environments
- Advanced degree in a business or social sciences field
- Prior experience as a business manager/leader
- Flexibility to travel internationally occasionally; this travel typically requires a three-night stay
- Multilingual fluency, with specific interest in Spanish, French, Portuguese and German.