Adjunct Training Faculty
To support our growth, Cambridge Leadership Groups seeks contract faculty, based in the U.S. Timeframes and schedules vary according to client needs. Typical engagements run multiple days. Seeking faculty with both in-person and virtual delivery experience. Travel may be required, including outside the U.S.
- Using our content and delivery methodology, you will deliver highly interactive and transformative leadership development solutions to participants from a client company.
- Our solutions will require you to expertly challenge people to step out of their comfort zone.
- Solutions may include one or more of the following: in-person programs (1-2 days), webinars,virtual group coaching sessions, virtual one-on- one coaching sessions.
- Your audience may consist of any of the following: senior leaders, mid-level leaders, front-line leaders or individual performers who are required to lead without formal authority.
- Continuous learning and skill development
- Maintains up-to- date knowledge of industry and business trends
- Maintains open communication with various CLG team members throughout all phases of solution delivery
- Collaborates with other CLG team members to aid in development of an extraordinary client experience
- Strong facilitation and communication skills
- Strong executive presence
- High level of business acumen
- Demonstrated positive disposition and ability to sustain high energy over the course of two days
- Able to provide a consistent participant experience regardless of presentation format (in-person and virtual)
- Strong client service orientation
- Good conflict management skills
- Strong collaboration/teamwork skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Computer literacy
- Must be able to travel throughout contiguous US; travel typically requires a two-night stay
- 5+ years delivering high-impact training or coaching to the audiences listed above
- Experience delivering in face-to-face and virtual environments
- Degree in a business or social sciences field
- Prior experience as a business manager/leader
- Flexibility to travel internationally
- Multilingual fluency a plus, with specific interest in Spanish, French, Portuguese and/or German